Skip to main content

Making Racing better…

Toolatetodelegate

15 Sep 2018 2:35PM

Bath

Race event status: Withdrawn

Download Event to Calendar

Toolatetodelegate has 2 possible entries at bath, this one and one the next day on the Sunday, the latter being the sprint finals. 

The easier option is the 0-60 on the Saturday, but I'm more concerned by the lack of rain forecast, we jarred her up quite abit by running her too many times on fast ground, she's back where she was when winning, movement wise we are delighted with her, so while I'd fancy her on the Saturday, if we had rain about on Saturday into Sunday I'd go Sunday, she'll win again on turf before the season ends, as long as we look after her.

← Other events